Get Your New Shingled Roof Done Right by One of Cookeville’s Best Roofing Companies, Tennessee Roofing & Waterproofing.
There are many roofing companies that can install a shingled roof, but by choosing the best, you can protect your home from Middle Tennessee’s unpredictable weather, heat, and high humidity. You can also protect yourself from a shabby install and even fraud.
Tennessee Roofing & Waterproofing will help you choose the type of shingles you need, based on the style of your home and the climate in which you live.
Call today! We’ll help you choose the material, style, and color to protect your home and make it beautiful.
Shingled Roofing Styles
To choose the right type of roofing shingles for your home, you will need to compare the various materials, types, colors, and styles. You’ll also want to consider:
- Budget: You can choose from expensive luxury shingles to budget shingles.
- Climate: Different materials and styles work better in different environments.
- Wind: With Tennessee’s high tornadic activity, you’ll want to consult only the best roofing companies. We will help you determine if you need Class F or Class G wind-rated shingles.
- Temperature: Metal and slate both do exceptionally well in areas with heavy snowfall and frigid temperatures. Fiberglass asphalt shingles do well across a wide range of temperatures.
- Roof structure: Asphalt, composite, and metal roof shingles don’t weigh much. They’re suitable for just about any roof on the Upper Cumberland.
- Design: Choose something cohesive with your home’s style, which also blends well with neighborhood design. Luckily, you can find composite shingles that look like metal, slate, or tile. You can also find metal shingles that look similar to asphalt and composites.
How to Find the Best Roofer
If you want the very best for your home, you’ll need a professional roofer. Here are some tips for finding the best roofer for your project.